Shop safe at level Orange
Christchurch is in the Traffic Light System ‘Orange’ here is some helpful information on how our stores will be operating under the current guidelines. Please note these restrictions are subject to change at any time without notice and we’ll do our best to keep this up to date, for the latest guidance on the traffic light system click here.
- Face coverings are required whilst visiting Five Lanes. Please have your exemption pass ready if you are not able to wear one. Children under 12 years are not required to wear a face covering.
- Everyone is welcome – We provide a mixture of retail & services as well as essential services so you will not be required to provide a My Vaccine Pass upon entering Five Lanes.
- My Vaccine Pass – Some of our retailers may require you to present a My Vaccine Pass prior to entering their store and may need to verify this against a valid ID. Please have this ready for those retailers that request it. Children under 12 years are not required to provide a My Vaccine Pass.
- The Pavilion – tables have been spaced out to allow for social distancing. Have your My Vaccine pass ready in case food retailers ask to sight this upon service.
- Contact Tracing – Remember to scan into the contact tracing app upon entry to the mall and when visiting our stores.
- Keeping you safe – we’ve ramped up the cleaning and some of our stores may limit the number of people allowed in their shops to allow for social distancing. Please be patient as we work through the current restrictions, we’re doing our best to provide everyone with a safe shopping experience.
Customers are able to enter premises, wearing face coverings and keeping 1 metre apart. Please note customers under 12 years are not required to show a My Vaccine Pass nor are they required to wear a mask.
Cafés, bars, restaurants
Where Vaccine Pass are sighted, there are no customer number limitations instore, and face coverings are encouraged.
Where Vaccine Pass are not used these businesses can operate through contactless pick-up, delivery and customers will not be permitted to dine in.
Hairdressers, beauty salons & massage therapists
Close Contact Businesses can operate with My Vaccine pass checks in place. Face coverings will be required. Where a My Vaccine Pass is not used Close Contact Businesses are not able to operate.
Entertainment, gym and indoor recreation
Theses businesses can open without limits when Vaccine Pass are sighted. If Vaccine Pass are not used – business are not able to operate.
Cinemas & indoor entertainment
When sighting Vaccine Pass, these facilities can operate. Food and beverage service may be collected at counter and consumed in seating provided, face coverings encouraged.
Where Vaccine Pass are not used -Service on premises is limited to gatherings (private groups where attendees are known to each other) and restricted to up to 50 people in a defined space.
The seating area will be open, however there may be restrictions and tables will be spaced 1 metre apart to allow for social distancing. Tray’s, cutlery & crockery may be used sparingly or orders may be served in take away packaging. Check with the business you’re ordering with to see how they are choosing to operate.
We’ve ramped up the cleaning throughout this whole pandemic and we will continue to undertake additional sanitisation of all common areas with particular focus on customer entrance, the bathrooms and high touchpoint areas.
Last but not least…
We just want to say a big heart felt, warm thank you. Thank you for continuing to shop with us and support our retailers. We appreciate you.
Get in Touch
Five Lanes is proudly managed by Colliers. If you would like to get in contact, please call us on +64 3 379 6280 or email us using the form (right).
Access to the Centre
7am - 7pm, daily except on public holidays
111 Cashel St
101 Cashel St
120 Hereford St
Discover Food & Retail at Five Lanes